Greek Coffee Traditional Blend 200gr with Brass Boiling Pot '' Briki ''
Nektar, Greek Coffee Traditional Blend 200gr with Brass Boiling pot ''Briki'':
Fresh roasted Greek Coffee selected from the world’s finest varieties. Getting sealed in a protective atmosphere, just outside the roaster, guarantees perfect preservation of the unique flavour and aroma of our blend. In the eastern Mediterranean countries, a usual habit was flavouring the coffee with herbs or spices and offering it as a delightful drink to the guests.
Since 1951, we keep the tradition, by following the old successful recipe in our production. We offer you a cup of freshly roasted Greek coffee with a rich taste, wonderful aroma that smells Greece.
The package contains a handmade coffee pot, called ''briki''.This brass coffee pot allows the heat to be distributed slowly and evenly as our Greek coffee is brought to boil.
- For each cup, measure one demitasse cup of cold water into a briki.
- Pour one teaspoonful of Greek coffee and sugar to taste. Stir well.
- Slowly bring it all to a boil over medium heat.
- The coffee is ready when the froth has risen right up to the brim.
- Pour the coffee slowly into the cups, dividing the foam equally between each cup.
Keep it in a cool and dry place. Maintaining the packaging airtightly closed after opening. Even in the fridge.
- Carefully selected Dark coffee beans
- 100 % Pure Freshly Ground and Roasted Coffee
- Unique aroma
- Rich taste
- Air tightly packed