Age restriction, registration and password security
1. Any person who wishes to register as a member or to buy products from this site must be at least 18 years of age and we may require you to send us written proof of your age before we agree to accept your registration or to accept any orders from you.
2. When you register to use this site, you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it to anyone else. You will be responsible for all orders that are submitted using your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you must notify us immediately.
1. An order for products placed by you through our website shall be subject to these termsand conditions.
2. All other terms and conditions, express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer.
1. All orders for products shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase products in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy if the details provided on the order form and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested on the order form have been entered correctly.
3. No order submitted by you shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until we confirm acceptance of the order by email (where applicable) or by telephone.
4. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you and we will not be required to provide an explanation.
5. You shall not be entitled to cancel an order once the order has been accepted by us and the products have been dispatched by us, by reason of the nature of the products which are ordered and supplied. This is in accordance with regulation 13 (1) (c) of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
1. The products may differ slightly in appearance from the images shown on the website or on other promotional material.
2. We will always use reasonable endeavors to match your order exactly. However we reserve the right to substitute products of a similar description and standard in the unlikely event that the requested products are not available. If you receive a substituted product, you shall be entitled to return the products for a full refund within five working days from the date of delivery, should the substituted product not be acceptable to you.
1. The price of the products will be the price quoted on the website at the date the order is received.
2. We reserve the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery to increase the price of the products to reflect any increase in the cost to us which is due to any factor beyond our control (such as, without limitation, any significant foreign exchange fluctuation, significant increase in the costs of labor, materials or other costs of manufacture).
3. In the unlikely event of there being an increase in the price of the products, you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before delivery.
In order to serve you in the best and most thorough way, our company offers a choice of payment methods for the products you are interested in buying. In this context, we offer you the possibility to choose, as described below, the payment method for the products you are interested in buying. Please note that it is not possible to combine different payment methods for one order.
1. When we provide any products to you under these terms and conditions payment will be charged to the payment card account details or other payment method (i.e. Paypal, Direct Debit, Credit Card) of which you have provided on the website order form.
2. By placing an order you consent to payment being charged to your preferred payment method as detailed on the order form.
3. Title to the products will pass to you on payment in full of the price of the products.
4. We will issue you with an electronic receipt to your email address once the products have been dispatched.
1. The products will be delivered to you by Amazon and its partners.
2. The products will be delivered to you at the address provided by you on the order form.
3. We aim to deliver all products ordered within two working days. However, it is up to you to decide the exact shipping method depending on the fees. Any dates quoted for delivery of the products are approximate only and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the products however caused. If however we are unable to deliver your products by the date quoted for delivery, you shall be entitled to cancel the order at any time before the products in question are dispatched by us. You shall not be entitled to cancel the order once the products have been dispatched.
5. We are able to deliver to locations within England, Scotland or Wales and the European Union but some restrictions may apply depending on the shipping method you have chosen or if you are residing in a hard-to-reach region. You can easily check whether your shipping address is considered a hard-to-reach region from your shopping basket
6. We shall not be liable to you for short delivery of the products, however caused, but we will provide you with the outstanding products as soon as is reasonably practical. If however we have not delivered the outstanding products within seven days from the date of the first delivery, you shall be entitled to cancel the order for the outstanding products provided that those products have not already been dispatched by us.
1. You will inspect the products as soon after delivery as is reasonably practicable and will notify us of any shortages, defects in the products or any other complaint in respect of them within five working days from the date of their delivery.
2. Other than in respect of any shortages or defects, if you fail to comply with the above clause we shall not be liable to you in respect of any other complaint which should have been brought to our attention within this period.
1. You warrant that all details provided on the order form for the purpose of purchasing the products are correct, that the payment method you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds and/or sufficient credit limit available to meet the costs of the products.
Limitation of Liability
1. We shall use all reasonable endeavors to carry out our obligations within a reasonable period of time, but we shall not be liable to you for any loss, costs or expenses arising directly or indirectly from any delays in doing so and we shall not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations under these terms and conditions if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Causes beyond our reasonable control will include (without limitation) act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire, accident, war, sabotage, civil disturbance, requisition, prohibitions or restrictions on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority, import or export regulations or embargoes, strikes lock-outs or other industrial actions or trade disputes, and power failure or breakdown in machinery.
2. If we are prevented from carrying out our obligations in the above circumstances, we shall notify you in writing. If we are still prevented from carrying out our obligations three weeks from the date of such notice, then either party may give written notice to the other cancelling the order. If the order is cancelled in this way we accept no liability to compensate you for any loss or damage caused by our failure to perform.
3. Except where you are dealing as consumer (as defined in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977) we do not give any warranty, guarantee or indemnity as to quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise of the products .
4. Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence, we shall not be liable to you for any loss of profit or any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims which arise out of or in connection with the supply of products other than as a result of a breach of an obligation arising under the Sale of Products Act 1979 (as amended).
1. The copyright in the material contained in this website and any trademarks and brands included in that material belong to Greek Tastes 4 All Limited or its licensors.
2. You may download or copy the content and other downloadable items displayed on the website subject to the condition that the material may only be used for personal non-commercial purposes. Copying or storing the contents of the website other than for personal non-commercial purposes is prohibited.
1. We will attempt to ensure that the information available on the website at any time is accurate. However we shall not be held liable for any errors or omissions in that information. We shall use all reasonable endeavors to correct errors or omissions as soon as practicable after becoming aware of them.
2. All drawings, descriptive matter and specifications of the products on the website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the products .
3. We may also change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website, including the availability of any features, information, database or content, or restrict access to parts or the entire website without notice or liability.
1.We will only use the information that we collect, process and retain about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We will process and retain information about you solely for the purposes of processing your order and for customer care. The type of information we will collect about you includes your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We do not collect payment card details. We will not collect or retain sensitive personal data about you other than with your express consent. We will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information which we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You can check the information which we hold about you by emailing us, or otherwise in writing, and if you identify any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it accordingly. Any personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy. Should we intend to transfer your personal information outside the European Economic Area we will always obtain your prior consent.
2. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent to do so. We will give you the option to refuse any marketing emails from us in the future.
3. We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our website. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening and to prevent you being identified from the information collected in this way.
1. We may from time to time change, add or remove sections of these terms and conditions but if we do so we shall post any such changes on the website.
2. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid in whole or part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
3. English law will apply to these terms and conditions and the parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
4. The headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.
Queries and Complaints
1. We aim to respond to email, faxed and written queries within 24 hours.
2. We shall investigate any complaint received and contact you within twenty-one days of the complaint informing you of the result of our investigation and of any action which we propose to take in response to your complaint.
1. Free shipping for deliveries within the UK and applies only to orders over £35 (including VAT where it applies) and for destinations that are not considered inaccessible. Free shipping excludes deliveries to “inaccessible destinations” and hard-to-reach regions within the UK . You can easily check whether your shipping address is considered a hard-to-reach region from your shopping basket
Returns of products in the event of actual defect or lack of agreed capacity
1. We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction. However, if you receive a wrong or faulty product, or in case of any other problem resulting from our fault, please contact our Customer Care Team immediately, through the Contact us section for further details.
2. In all cases of return of products purchased on our online store due to actual defect or proven lack of agreed capacity resulting from our fault, the following shall apply:
i) The returned products can only be sent to an Amazon Fulfillment Center. Once you have requested a return you will receive an email containing all the details regarding the return of the product. The return of the product on behalf of our Company will be handled only by our partner carrier after you have first contacted our Customer Care Team through the Contact us section and informed us of the proven problem in connection to the specific product.
ii) The product you are sending back to our company must be in the same condition in which it was received. It must be unused, it must be complete in its intact original packaging with all the documents that accompanied the product and it has to be preserved in the proper storage conditions unless it was received damaged.
iii) The returned products should be accompanied by: the Retail Receipt/ Sales Invoice or Delivery Note. Please note that if one of the above mentioned documents is missing, your request cannot be fulfilled and the product will not be received by our Company.