Premium Greek Rubbed Dried Spearmint, Traditional Aromatic Herb, Net Weight 200g (pack of 4 airtight bags of 50g each) :
The aromatic fragrance of Spearmint (Mentha spicata) is immediately recognized for its crispness, and it is used to flavor food, popular drinks like iced tea, alcoholic beverages and candy.
The most important health benefits of spearmint include its ability to improve digestion, boost respiratory health, optimize hormonal levels, relieve stress, increase circulation and protect and strengthen the immune system.
Spearmint contains vitamins, antioxidants, and vital nutrients. Its aroma is very similar to that of peppermint. It contains less menthol than peppermint, but it is rich in limonene, dihydrocarvone, and cineol. It has a sweeter taste than peppermint.
- Spearmint is a culinary and medicinal herb that has been used in medicine and cooking for thousands of years. It adds flavor, and it may have a number of health benefits.
- Through its delicious and rich flavour, it provides beneficial properties, such as detoxifier, anti-anaemic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
The products are still picked every year in May and June in the traditional way. They are then carefully cleaned and dried in the shade at ambient temperature to preserve all their scent and flavour.
- Contains Antioxidant, Gluten Free, No preservatives, No artificial flavour.
- Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and Diabetics.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place. Seal well after opening against outside air, preserving its freshness.
- A delicious tea can also be made with 1 tsp of Rubbed Dried Spearmint mixed in with a cup of water which is boiling. Spearmint should steep within the water for a period of 8 to 12 minutes and then strained. The tea should be drunk between 3 and 4 times per day in order to treat coughs. You can add honey as well as milk or lemon for extra flavour to your tea.
Vrino Ltd founded in 1991. Our object is to cultivate, process and standardize Herbs and Spices. We are certified according to ISO 22000:2005, FSSC 22000:2010 and ISO 9001:2008.