Premium Greek Chamomile, Traditional Aromatic Flower Herb for Tea, Net Weight 160g (pack of 4 airtight bags of 40g each) :
The word chamomile actually refers to a range of different daisy-like plants, which are a member of the Asteraceae family. There are many different species of chamomile and they have been used since Ancient times for their calming and anti-inflammatory properties, and each offer their own additional health benefits.
Chamomile has been used for centuries in teas as a mild, relaxing sleep aid, treatment for fevers, colds, stomach ailments, and as an anti-inflammatory, to name only a few therapeutic uses. Chamomile may be used internally or externally. Extensive scientific research over the past 20 years has confirmed many of the traditional uses for the plant and established pharmacological mechanisms for the plant's therapeutic activity, including antipeptic, antispasmodic, antipyretic, antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-allergenic activity.
- Greek Chamomile has been used for centuries in teas as a mild, relaxing sleep aid, treatment for fevers, colds, stomach ailments, and as an anti-inflammatory, to name only a few therapeutic uses.
- Through its delicious and rich flavour, it provides beneficial properties, such as detoxifier, anti-anaemic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
The products are still picked every year in May and June in the traditional way. They are then carefully cleaned and dried in the shade at ambient temperature to preserve all their scent and flavour.
- Contains Antioxidant, Gluten Free, No preservatives, No artificial flavour.
- Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and Diabetics.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place. Seal well after opening against outside air, preserving its freshness.
- Place 1 teaspoonful of herb into 180ml boiling water and lower the heat, allowing it to simmer for 7 to 12 minutes depending on how strong you like the tea. Strain and enjoy!! Greek Chamomile tea has an earthy, intense, rich flavour. You can add honey as well as milk or lemon for extra flavour to your tea..
Vrino Ltd founded in 1991. Our object is to cultivate, process and standardize Herbs and Spices. We are certified according to ISO 22000:2005, FSSC 22000:2010 and ISO 9001:2008.