Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Premium Greek Dried Rosemary Leaves, Traditional Aromatic Herb, 200g.
Premium Greek Dried Rosemary Leaves, Traditional Aromatic Herb, Net Weight 200g (pack of 4 airtight bags of 50g each) :
Rosemary is a perennial woody evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean region. It has fine needle-like leaves with a silver touch and pink, purple, white, or blue flowers. It is one of the most commonly found herbs in a spice rack. The herb has a warm, bitter, and astringent taste but yet it gives a wonderful flavor and aroma to soups, sauces, stews, roasts, and stuffing. It can be used in dried powder form or as fresh leaves. Its leaves can be used to prepare tea, essential oil, and liquid extract.
Rosemary has a very high reserve of vitamins such as vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B6, thiamin, folate, as well as minerals like magnesium, calcium, copper, iron, and manganese. It has abundant antioxidants in its phenolic compounds. The herb has high dietary fiber. It is low in cholesterol and sodium.
There are many ways to incorporate rosemary into the typical diet. The most common method is to simply season prepared food with the herb to taste. A tea can also be made by adding two teaspoons of the rosemary leaves to hot water and allowing it to steep for 10 to 15 minutes. Herb butters and oils are made by adding the leaves or oil of the plant to the butter or oil and mixing thoroughly.
- Rosemary has been used for centuries in teas as a mild, relaxing sleep aid, treatment for fevers, colds, stomach ailments, and as an anti-inflammatory, to name only a few therapeutic uses.
- Through its delicious and rich flavour, it provides beneficial properties, such as detoxifier, anti-anaemic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant
- The products are still picked every year in May and June in the traditional way. They are then carefully cleaned and dried in the shade at ambient temperature to preserve all their scent and flavour.
- Contains Antioxidant, Gluten Free, No preservatives, No artificial flavour.
- Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and Diabetics.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place. Seal well after opening against outside air, preserving its freshness.
- Place 1 teaspoonful of herb into 180ml boiling water and lower the heat, allowing it to simmer for 7 to 12 minutes depending on how strong you like the tea. Strain and enjoy!! Greek Rosemary Leaves tea has an earthy, intense, rich flavour. You can add honey as well as milk or lemon for extra flavour to your tea.
Vrino Ltd founded in 1991. Our object is to cultivate, process and standardize Herbs and Spices. We are certified according to ISO 22000:2005, FSSC 22000:2010 and ISO 9001:2008.